Harris Tweed, Lucky Lapin
The warm Odo wool jacket is a stylish and versatile piece for any wardrobe. The bell-shaped jacket features a loose fit, creating a relaxed and comfortable feel that is perfect for any occasion.
The flat collar and fly front add a touch of sophistication, while the patch breast pocket is both functional and fashionable. A special detail is also the quilted pleat on the sleeves.
The front of the jacket is slightly shorter than the back, creating a modern silhouette that is both chic and flattering.
The 'Lucky Lapin' Harris Tweed fabric used to create this jacket was designed by enSoie Zurich and woven exclusively for the brand.
Mehr über dieses Produkt erfahren
- Designed at Atelier enSoie Zürich
- Sewn by a tailoring cooperative in Sarvar, Hungary
- 100% wool, Harris Tweed certified with the Tweed Orb
- Lining: 100% silk, hand-woven in Kolkata India
- Gentle dry cleaning only (F)
Size 1: EU 34-36
Size 2: EU 36-38
Size 3: EU 40-42
Model is 167 cm, wearing size 1.