Silk, Prairie print, Sunflower Yellow & Blossom Rose
The Francesca blouse features a boxy cut for a flattering silhouette. The airy blouse is made of fine Crêpe de Chine silk, making it ideal to match your favourite pair of jeans for a nonchalant day look, or your next dinner party in combination with the matching Jo trousers and ballet flats.
The summery Market collection features complimentary basic items and an exquisite fabric design reminiscent of a floral meadow. The Prairie print is based on our interpretation of a market's diversity. It is illustrated through the use of different layers, zooms, and colourways, all deriving from the same base of a floral, handpainted collage designed in-house. In combination with classic and timeless garment styles, the printed fabric resulted in a gorgeous limited edition collection.
Size 1: EU 34 - 38
Size 2: EU 40 - 44
Material: 100% Crepe de chine silk
- Limited Edition
- 100% Crepe de Chine silk, Oeko-Tex, screen-printed, Italy
- 100% Mother of pearl buttons, Japan
- Made in Sarvar, Hungary by a tailoring cooperative
- Labels hand-embroidered
- Gentle dry cleaning only (F)
- Model is 177 cm, wearing size 1
- Designed at Atelier enSoie Zürich