ETA proof cotton, Olive
The sturdy Ottilia raincoat is made to be your favourite garment during the wet season. It is made of ETA Proof 300 fabric, a densely woven cotton fibre. With its windproof, yet breathable, and DWR (durable water repellency) properties, the coat will keep you warm and cosy in all weathers. In the unlikely event of torrential rain penetrating the DWR treatment, the moisture will cause the fibres to swell, closing the weave even tighter. So tight that no water can get in, yet body vapour can still escape. According to DIN EN 20811 the Hydrostatic Head is 900mm.
To create one Ottilia coat 4.5 meters of ETA proof cotton fabric are used, with each coat being lined with ETA Twill 180 fabric, a softer and lighter variant of the ETA proof family. Completed with a black enSoie print underneath the hood, you will start to love rain.
- Sewn by a tailoring cooperative in Hajdúböszörmény, Hungary
- Designed at Atelier enSoie Zürich
- 100% cotton, ETA Proof 300, made in Switzerland
- Lining: 100% cotton fabric, ETA Twill 180, made in Switzerland
- Gentle dry cleaning only (F)
Size 1: EU 34 - 36
Size 2: EU 38 - 40
Size 3: EU 42 - 44
Model is 167cm, wearing size 2